We love discovering wonderful new things or re-obsessing over previously loved things. Every month, we will let you know what we are currently obsessing over! This will include anything from food to music to beauty products, etc. Here are our top 5 this month
- Distressed Jeans. We are really loving the new trend of un-hemmed ankles!
Nordstrom has great options right now. Here are some similar to what I am wearing above.
SP High waisted, under $60.
Vigoss majorly on sale! $35
2. HIHO videos. How did I not know about these before?! Where do they find these adorable children?! Obsessed. Here is a fun video!
3. Homemade pie. I have literally baked 6 pies this month, and only 3 were for Thanksgiving. Holy Calories. Holy YUM.
2 cups Flour
1.5 sticks of butter
8 Tbsp. cold water
Mix together in Kitchen Aid. Split into 2. Roll out half for the bottom crust and use the other half for the top!
4. Cozy Sweaters/Cardigans. The one I am wearing below is from Madewell. Obsessed!
5. Raspberry Nivea Lip Butter. I use this on my lips every single night. I have linked it, but you should be able to get it at any drug store. It’s life-changing. It keeps your lips hydrated through the night and doesn’t come off like regular chap stick.
What are you guys obsessing over this month?